Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bushels, Bushels Everywhere...and not a bite to eat!



(Originally posted in the Zynga Forums, but I can almost guarantee that like all the rest of my fair and reasonable complaints, it'll be removed shortly.)


This has been going on for over a month now, folks. I have literally hundreds of friends on my list with the same problem. Yes, I understand it's a known issue, but it's also a chronic and epidemic issue. Those of us who have been the most faithful customers, spending real cash on additional crafting cottages, mastering all the crops and leveling up above and beyond have little else meaningful to do except work on Crafting Good Masteries.


Feedback FROM Zynga has long been an issue. We seldom get acknowledgement when there's a serious issue in gameplay, although in recent months it's gotten a smidgen better. Still, this lack of bushel availability has put many active players, your best evangelists for this game, at a standstill.

It's not a missing pony (I have all mine, thanks) or a missing McDonald's Balloon (mine flew off during the OOS fiasco caused by long-delayed Halloween Basket), it's a substantial portion of the game that may as well be considered AWOL.

How about helping US help YOU? From the canned responses I've gotten from Customer Service, I can't even tell if it's being worked on.

1 comment:

  1. What's absolutely ridiculous is that if you can manage to get a Support person on Live Chat, they can fix it in less than five minutes. Both times it's happened to me, my emails get canned responses, but the moment I get live support I have it fixed.

    So they KNOW there's a problem.
    They HAVE tools to fix it.
    Why should we have to jump through hoops to get them to do that?

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics