Monday, July 12, 2010

Foal Breeding

Hey Guys! In this note I am going to give you a little run down on how to produce more than one foal each day.

The easiest way I have found to do this is to have your own fulltime Stallion. If you do not have one wandering stallions work also. Unfortunately, The White Stallion is no longer available in the market place. I do hear rumors of a Black Stallion in the works.

First you want to have a few mares or Primers as I will call them. (Female horse- Anything in farmville that is not a Stallion)
You want your Primers to be at least 34% or higher in order for this to work. ( I slacked off a few days in my breeding so most of my Primers are ready. So I will walk you through the process as if your Primers are ready to harvest.)

Empty your stable completely. If you leave anything in there this will not work. Go into your tool bar and click on the "Move Tool" Once you have done that you will be able to move any animal that is ready to harvest without actually harvesting it.


After you have issued the "move tool". Select your Primer. In this run down I am going to go with my Pinto since she is ready and feeling a bit neglected. LOL- Click on your Primer with the "move tool" and put her into the empty stable.


This will make your stable ready to harvest.


After your stable is ready you can put in your Stallion- If you are using a Wandering Stallion you can put another Mare (that you wish to breed) in your stable.

Once you have put another Mare in the stable, Go to your tool bar once again. Click on the arrow "Multi Tool" and hover it over your stable.



Click on your stable and go to "Look inside". This will show you everything that is in your stable.




If you are using a brown or grey horse to Prime your stable take that horse out. It raises your chances of getting a rare foal and not a brown or grey foal.



After that you can start putting in other Mares that you want to breed. I like to mix it up a little bit with 2 or 3 different breeds. If you are wanting one specific breed just put those in your stable. In this example I am using The Haflinger, Appaloosa, and the Pinto.



Once you have everything you want in your stable. Click on "collect horsehair".



Sometimes you just get coins from the Stallion.


And other times you have a beautiful foal to share with your friends.



You can also get 100Xp, Farmhands, and Arborist.

I hope this helps answer a few question some of you have had!

Happy Breeding :o)

Sami!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial from Sami Baker!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000872153090&ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS HAS REALLY HELP ME UNDERSTAND ALOT, THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't "look inside" anymore to remove the seeder, and it seems that I have to try 15 times before i get a foal. it's always coin. What can i do to improve my chances?

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics