Monday, July 12, 2010

Posting links to the group wall.

Hey guys!

I've recently come across quite a few questions on how to post links to the group wall. So in true Sami form I'm gonna give ya a little run down :o) ( It's so much easier to type it once hehe)

Of course, You will need to head to the home page of the group. I have it bookmarked so it is easy to get to.

Heres the link!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=133818313299080



Once you get to the group page you will see what I call the status bar. Not sure if it is a status bar in a group or not. But thats what we will call it today :o) This is what it looks like.





In the status bar you want to identify your animal- What breed or Wandering Stallion/Bull. In this example I will post the White Foal :o).






After you have identified your animal click on the 'link" option underneath the status bar.



This will pop out another bar, In this bar you want to copy and paste your link.








Once you have your link in ther link bar you now must "attach" the link by clicking the "attach button".





When your link is attached you now click the "share button"




Finally, You have posted your animal to share to the group!! :o) It will look like this-





I hope this helps! And as always if you have any questions, I am just a message away :o)!

Happy Sharing!

Sami!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics